Flow Torch: Aerosol Lubricant
- Combines penetrating and lubricating capabilities in one product.
- Deep penetration to loosen loosens rusted parts and dissolve grease and sludge.
- Reduces wear and stops squeaks
- Corrosion inhibitors prevent rust from forming.
- Adheres to surfaces to provide clean, long lasting lubrication and protection without sticky residue
- Safe to use with rubber and plastics.
- Air Tools
- ignition parts
- battery terminals
- zippers cables & chains
- knitting machines
- springs & slides
- hinges, locks and latches
- trailer hitches
- marine equipment
- fishing reels
- nuts & bolts
- hydraulic fittings
- padlock & pins
- jacks and much more...
Directions For Use:
- To loosen rusted or corroded parts, spray liberally and allow sufficient time to penetrate.
- To lubricate, spray directly on areas of contact.
- To clean or protect, apply a light even coating of Flow Torch .
Flow Torch, like any other multi-purpose lubrication and penetrating spray, cannot and should not be used in an attempt to correct mechanical problems. A mechanical problem requires a mechanical solution, Please see dispenser label for appropriate safety information. Safety data sheets available upon request.