Tropix-2®: High Load / Anti-Wear Industrial Grease
- Tropix®2 is an excellent multi-purpose grease for extreme pressure, high temperature applications.
- Tropix®2 provides superior protection in industrial, marine, farm, railroad, logging, and construction applications.
- Tropix®2 provides exceptional service for applications such as sealed bearings, industrial roller bearings, wheel bearings and for general automotive and industrial use. Its wide temperature range and resistance to a huge variety of contaminants make it suitable for most applications.
- Reduces friction and wear
- Resists a wide variety of contaminants
- Reduces heat, noise, and vibration
- Suitable for temperatures to 450° F
- Dropping point at 605° F
- Provides lubrication under boundary conditions.
- Withstands loads of 200,000 psi
- Extended service intervals under heavy load conditions
- Meets NLGI GC-LE specifications
- Multi purpose-wide range of applications
- Non corrosive to yellow materials
- Excellent rust protection
- Reduces down time
- Excellent water resistance
- Non-staining to steel surfaces
- Extreme pressure / anti-wear features
- No harmful ingredients
- Excellent pumpability in cold weather
- Excellent resistance to oil separation
TROPIX®2 like any other grease, cannot and should not be used in an attempt to correct mechanical problems, a mechanical problem requires a mechanical solution. However, TROPIX®2 may provide an interim remedy to alleviate catastrophic damage while equipment is being scheduled for repair.